SoCal's DIR / DIR Curious Shore Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys. I am fairly new here on SB, but just want to chime in and say that I'd be interested in a meetup for "DIR curious" as well. Just picked up my bp/w set and certainly would love to watch the experts and learn a bit from you guys.

Hi guys. I am fairly new here on SB, but just want to chime in and say that I'd be interested in a meetup for "DIR curious" as well. Just picked up my bp/w set and certainly would love to watch the experts and learn a bit from you guys.

Hi Hamachi,

Sure, it would be great if you can join the M&G. That is once we have one set :).

I remember the first time I dove with these divers I was so enthralled with their skill, I actually forgot to look at the fish :wink:!

Hmm... Maybe a back-kick race would make for a suitable non-violent alternative. :popcorn:

Ha! I'd concede to Rob in a back kick race. His is unusually strong.

Sorry I missed this thread, but I'm obviously in. Always great to meet new divers and divers newly interested in DIR.

And even though ZKY isn't DIR, he should come and show off his Freedom plates. They are beautiful.

Oh, I almost just couldn't contain the good news!

But decided to restrain myself and save it for a later announcement - once details are confirmed!

Stay tuned... :D

Oh, I almost just couldn't contain the good news!

But decided to restrain myself and save it for a later announcement - once details are confirmed!

Stay tuned... :D
So is it a new Cuda or a Sierra :confused: :D

So is it a new Cuda or a Sierra :confused: :D

:rofl3:! Nope no new scooter.

The good news is that there is going to be another official “Try GUE Event” on Saturday, October 9th.

Details will be posted to the NoCal Forum in the next few days or just PM me.

Back
Top Bottom