SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh for sure! Bringing Snoop Doggie Dog, DJ's, clowns, and the whole works to the next one. Fireworks and all! B-Grillin-Chillin at the park also. :showtime: :ppd::shout:
rick can you get some of these for the next one...:gr1::gr1::jb::jb::jb::thumbs-up

:focus:

no really thanks bud it was AWESOME! see you soon!

sam

lol sam has a thing for Jessica Rabbit and belly dancers. he he he.

Sam, I already provide the belly dancers. They are the night before the Ditch Work and Dive Days, boat trips. But, for those of you that want details, you have to attend. Or Sam has been to this event, ask him

:rofl3::jb::jb::rofl3:

Thank you to Rixter and all of the other people who made this Dive-In so much fun!
Some people scoff at sand bottom dives, but there are things to see if you look.
Does anyone know what those things are that look like feathers sticking up from the sand?
I like to dive new places and meet new people.
I had a great time, and I look forward to the next Dive-In!
Thanks again!! -N

Thank you to Rixter and all of the other people who made this Dive-In so much fun!
Some people scoff at sand bottom dives, but there are things to see if you look.
Does anyone know what those things are that look like feathers sticking up from the sand?
I like to dive new places and meet new people.
I had a great time, and I look forward to the next Dive-In!
Thanks again!! -N

You mean these???
72608044.JPG

If so they are Sea Pens

Ummm...... Sea Pens are in the Phylum Cnidaria (hedroids, anemones, jellyfish, corals, and gargonians) and there Class is Anyhoza (anemones, Corals, and Sea pens) This photo is a white sea pen. And the scientific name is Stylatula elongata. The polyps feed on drifting plankton and range from BC to Isla Cedros, Baja California to depths of 200ft (60m) or more.

Ummm...... Sea Pens are in the Phylum Cnidaria (hedroids, anemones, jellyfish, corals, and gargonians) and there Class is Anyhoza (anemones, Corals, and Sea pens) This photo is a white sea pen. And the scientific name is Stylatula elongata. The polyps feed on drifting plankton and range from BC to Isla Cedros, Baja California to depths of 200ft (60m) or more.

awesome. thanx for the info i remember lookinat them wondering if they were worms or what. I dont remember ever having seen one before..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom