SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As it turns out, I won't be able to attend. I was really looking forward to this event, but I got word last night that I have to work on Divemaster stuff this weekend. I'll be training all weekend. I hope everyone has a blast... and one day I really hope to dive with ya'll again!!!!!!

Cheers!

Dan

Hi Rick,

We had a great time today! Thanks for organizing the get-together.

I thought it was especially nice for you to arrange for great diving conditions today. That is really going out of your way!

Sorry we had to leave a little early. Hopefully we can stay until closing next time.

Take care,

Wally

A big "Thank You" to you Rick, for taking the time to organize this event and others like it :) That's what makes the BC's special! As a noob...I truly appreciate your efforts and you taking the time to make me feel welcome.

Sorry I had to leave at midday, unfortunatly I had some late afternoon obligations. It was an absolute pleasure meeting the folks I did.... Rick, Aly, Erika, Ren, Jamie, and Jerry, and the folks I just briefly had a chance to chat with in my short time between dives before I had to run. I look forward to getting to know ALL the BC's!! Raixen!! I wanted to chat with ya Brother...but you were coming out of the water and we were heading in :( We gotta hook up man!

Thanks for being an excellent Dive Buddy Aly!!!!!! Awesome job on the entries and exits!!!!:D:D:D

Cheers!!!

Greg

Thank you Rick for organizing today, it was a good time! To everyone else that I got to meet for the first time today, it was fun and my pleasure. To my great buddies Nick,Erika,Ren,Mario,Sam and Bryan: a big thank you to all of you,too! I had a lot of fun today, met some really cool people and just plain had an awesome day. One note to Mario: dude, I can't believe how good of a diver you are. You only had what, six dives in before today? Stay with it man, you are a natural and have some great skills. Jamie

Had Fun today Just got home :D It was nice diving with you Jamie, Ren, Nick, Mario, and Same. Thanks Rick for orgnizing this. Any how It was also nice to meet all you other folks that i chated with shortly between dives. Oh any how here are the UW photos unedited and unpicked through u/w photos
And here are the land photos Land

Last edited:
Thanks Rick for sponsoring this fun event!. Andrew and I had a great time. Lots of people, hopefully I can remember everyone I met.

Vet's is a cool dive park. I can now see why everyone likes night diving there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom