SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man! What a blast! I'm so glad I came down for this! What a great group, and I'm REALLY looking forward to getting back in the water with you guys!

See you soon!

Paul

You are all welcome! I was going to thank everyone individually, that attended, but, The list would be 5 pages long.:D

So, Thank you Beach Crabs, for your support, at this event, all the help you provided, to make this event possible, and for attending this spectacular Event. There are more in the planning stage, and wait until the next one. Can anyone say "Bigger and Better"?:wink:

I wanted all the people who i knew on this forum, first, then met you in person at the SoCal Dive-In, that it was a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you, diving with you, and seeing you at future events.

The real thanks goes to all of you, for your support, your announcing this event, and for attending, to make this one of the biggest, scheduled Dive/Picnic/Event Socal has ever seen.

Thank you,
Rick

Your welcome and thank you, Rick! Glad I met you- you are an awesome guy. Thank you for letting me use your gloves on my last dive! I can tell the difference between no gloves and having them on.
Looking forward to dive with the beach crabs again soon.
I seemingly to impress Jamie and Erika with my diving skills since I only have 9 dives under my belt so far. =D So, I thank you for the great event and the opportunity to dive with the Beach Crabs and other SoCal divers!

Your welcome and thank you, Rick! Glad I met you- you are an awesome guy. Thank you for letting me use your gloves on my last dive! I can tell the difference between no gloves and having them on.
I seemingly to impress Jamie and Erika with my diving skills since I only have 9 dives under my belt so far. =D So, I thank you for the great event and the opportunity to dive with the Beach Crabs and other SoCal divers!

Hi Mario,

You are more than welcome. Gloves do seem to make a differance.:wink:

I heard about your diving skills. Real Good, Bro! Keep up the great work and get alot of dives in. We will see you at the dives soon,
Rick

Kind of figured you would go for the gloves sooner then later :D Glad you all had fun at the event. See you next time

Echoing everyone "Thanks Rick!"

But you do realize that you've just screwed yourself dontcha? You've set the bar so high with this event you're gonna have to work your butt off on the next one:rofl3:

Kind of figured you would go for the gloves sooner then later :D Glad you all had fun at the event. See you next time

:rofl3:
I still like to have no gloves. I just wanted to test how it feels. It does feel warmer and gives me the ability to touch things without much worries. :wink:

But you do realize that you've just screwed yourself dontcha? You've set the bar so high with this event you're gonna have to work your butt off on the next one:rofl3:

I already started working on the next one a few weeks ago:D

They definitely are going to get better! This one was just a "testing of the water", kind of thing. There will be more speakers next time, along with some more surprises, I am working on. Stay tuned!:wink:

I already started working on the next one a few weeks ago:D

They definitely are going to get better! This one was just a "testing of the water", kind of thing. There will be more speakers next time, along with some more surprises, I am working on. Stay tuned!:wink:

Oh for sure! Bringing Snoop Doggie Dog, DJ's, clowns, and the whole works to the next one. Fireworks and all! B-Grillin-Chillin at the park also. :showtime: :ppd::shout:
rick can you get some of these for the next one...:gr1::gr1::jb::jb::jb::thumbs-up

:focus:

no really thanks bud it was AWESOME! see you soon!

sam

Back
Top Bottom