SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry im so late to respond to this thread. after i pick up my wife from UCLA we will be staying the night in redondo at the ramada limited on pch. i may be imterrested in a night dive with someone, other than that i will try to be there early also.

I don't know,Erika, there seems to be several of us out here who are becoming more and more familiar with your unique style of writing.You know that I like reading your posts,but it has been a while since you've written a REALLY good one,and by good I mean BAD. Why don't you freestyle and write up a challenging one for all of us to try and figure out.What do you say?!

Lol i'll give you a good one once i come up with one. Oh wait I dont come up with them they just happen :D

sorry im so late to respond to this thread. after i pick up my wife from UCLA we will be staying the night in redondo at the ramada limited on pch. i may be imterrested in a night dive with someone, other than that i will try to be there early also.

Great! I look forward to meeting you. I am sure there will be divers doing night dives.

See you tomorrow,
Rick

I will be high likely to do a night dive. It will be my first time as well. We will see if I am "qualified" enough for that. =)

Yor langwij is definitlee bet her. it iz allso much mor gooder an entertayneng.How men e peepol r flooint in yor langwij?

Im b coming pety fluentin Erikanese.

The answer to that is Me, myself and I. Along with a few others. BUt i dont think you are speaking my language if some one can read it :rofl3:

Remember itis only a language if uew can kamunikate vit odars.

I don't know,Erika, there seems to be several of us out here who are becoming more and more familiar with your unique style of writing.You know that I like reading your posts,but it has been a while since you've written a REALLY good one,and by good I mean BAD. Why don't you freestyle and write up a challenging one for all of us to try and figure out.What do you say?!

Jaime, did you already forget about suposeto?

I will be high likely to do a night dive. It will be my first time as well. We will see if I am "qualified" enough for that. =)

Just ask Aly for help...

:confused:

I won't be able to do a night dive due to not having any primary light, backup light and tank light. Bummer! :splat:

Oh well you can still do 3 day dives.

Just close your eyes, on one of the day dives, and pretend:rofl3:

Thats an idea! just dont bump in to any Cinderblocks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom