SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnitirw sdrawkcab t'nsi Esenakire***
***Writing Backwards isn't Erikanese

I know that is to easy to decipher and figure out. My Language is better.

Yor langwij is definitlee bet her. it iz allso much mor gooder an entertayneng.How men e peepol r flooint in yor langwij?

The answer to that is Me, myself and I. Along with a few others. BUt i dont think you are speaking my language if some one can read it :rofl3:

The answer to that is Me, myself and I. Along with a few others. BUt i dont think you are speaking my language if some one can read it :rofl3:

Wow...I can read this!!!

Truly amazing...just a couple minor linguistic issues...

I would like to sincerely thank whichever Moderator installed the Automatic Erikanese to English program here on Scubaboard!

Well Done!!:wink:

Wow...I can read this!!!

Truly amazing...just a couple minor linguistic issues...

I would like to sincerely thank whichever Moderator installed the Automatic Erikanese to English program here on Scubaboard!

Well Done!!:wink:

Your welcome! That was me.

I don't know,Erika, there seems to be several of us out here who are becoming more and more familiar with your unique style of writing.You know that I like reading your posts,but it has been a while since you've written a REALLY good one,and by good I mean BAD. Why don't you freestyle and write up a challenging one for all of us to try and figure out.What do you say?!

I think you all need to get your gills wet! Have a great time Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom