So, you're going to Cozumel for Carnaval!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah, not long now! We won't be there for all of Carnival, just the party and parades part! Our sixth year going to Coz, and our fifth year during the party. Wouldn't miss it and never get tired of it.

I remember the first time I went to Cozumel. It was right before Carnival. They had all these big heads along the sea wall and my first impression, coming from the airport, was, this is one strange town.

I remember the first time I went to Cozumel. It was right before Carnival. They had all these big heads along the sea wall and my first impression, coming from the airport, was, this is one strange town.

If you've ever done Marti Gras in "Norlens" the big heads and flashy costumes in Coz should not faze you.

If you've ever done Marti Gras in "Norlens" the big heads and flashy costumes in Coz should not faze you.

I didn't realize it was carnival and thought this was every day beach town architecture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom