So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah the story about the last guy really isn't pretty. I'm just glad that Chris and Kenny are taking care of grounds keeping his grave site. :)

Thanks for the map Tammy. Since it's not in my GPS I still have no idea of how long it will take. I'll try plugging in Walmart...Glenda would be proud. :)

BTW, the weather looks like it is going to be good.

Matt, phipsi246, has 12 students.
I will see what I can do about getting it in the truck. I'll have to take pictures of this.

We have a total (students, instructors, divemasters, fun divers) of about 18 people going to be down there on Sat and Sun. I talked to Kris and Dennis today and they informed me that they have about 4 shops going to be down there this weekend with one of the shops (I think out of St. Louis) bringing up to 30 people with them. They expect Sat and Sun check-ins to be packed. Check-in starts at 8am.

Matt

That means that there will probably be close to 80 people there just for classes. The shallows definately won't be the place to hang out..... unless you like 0 vis. You''l be most likely to run into something before you see it. OUCH!:D

We have a total (students, instructors, divemasters, fun divers) of about 18 people going to be down there on Sat and Sun. I talked to Kris and Dennis today and they informed me that they have about 4 shops going to be down there this weekend with one of the shops (I think out of St. Louis) bringing up to 30 people with them. They expect Sat and Sun check-ins to be packed. Check-in starts at 8am.

Matt

Go deep or go home I guess. If Pennyroyal is like most, after about 2 or so the classes are over and life is better. We'll see what we get with viz in the kiddie pool.

I'd like to try to get in a deep dive Sat. after the class is over, if energy is still there. I probably won't be able to hang around very long Sun. after the class is over, as I have a long "to do" list at home before work on Mon. I'm really hoping the Suunto HelO2 computer I ordered will come in this week, so I can play with it a bit this weekend.

How large is their camping area? Will there be enough room for everyone.

How large is their camping area? Will there be enough room for everyone.

I doubt that all of those people are camping. They should have plenty of room. Get there early if you want to get the sites closer to the bottom level (entry point).

--
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom