So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds like i will have to par-take in the event. I am needing some gear so that might just help me out too. I am hoping to order my reg set soon just waiting for a check so i can try it out this Sunday.

I would suggest that you sign up early. You save $5- $10 by signing up early; it makes the sign- in much quicker & easier.

Well hell, if I would have known that was what the balls were from I would have gotten a head start on this years.

Well hell, if I would have known that was what the balls were from I would have gotten a head start on this years.

I thought about that when we ran across them but since I'm going to be on my way out of the country, I thought it best to leave them for someone else.

Have you had a chance to check out the video yet? If so, any of it decent?

What day is it??? Man I am beat.
It was a good weekend and I think everyone had fun. If not it was your own fault. I'm sure that Krobi had fun since I found the RV and was able to jump start the truck.
Bob I will see what I got on video and post it.

Just for the record. I dove with two newbs and came back with both, no troubles at all. So the way that I see this is it is Chris that causes the UW problems.

Pennyroyal is on my return to list. If we can enjoy it on a weekend with well over 100 divers we can enjoy it any time.
Hey Crpntr133,
Three things you done ,1. Those great mushrooms 2. Finding and diving the RV 3. Jump starting my truck ,4 hours from home and a truck that won't start makes you feel bad. Had a good time seeing and diving you guys and gals.

Kenny

Looks like I got one hell of a hit on my hands with those mushrooms. And they are easy to fix.

It finally came. I put it on to play with it in the pool a bit, but didn't really get to pay too much attention to it.Was cool, what of it I messed with, though. I think I will like it once I become familiar with it. I'm going to take it to the quarry with me this weekend.

Last edited:
BTW, I will try and post video this weekend. My Friday came open..which is good. Beats the hell out of being under a welding hood all day taking a test.

BTW, I will try and post video this weekend. My Friday came open..which is good. Beats the hell out of being under a welding hood all day taking a test.

I can't wait. I hope some of the stuff me me acting like an idiot (talking on the phone, riding the motorcycle, ect) turned out OK.

I do have a feeling that I'm not going to like what my buoyancy looks like on camera.:dork2:

Boy did I have some fun with this video!! :) nothing major but you guys should love it. Now to figure out how to post it to SB.

Actually Bob you looked pretty good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom