So I went for a stroll in the East valley...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anytime I go West of the 51 I feel the same way.

I'll take Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert ANY day of East LA..i mean the Westside :wink:

divebri:
First off, all us Scotttsdale upper-crusts KNOW that demographically most PEST-siders don't waste hot water on showers nor cold water on toothbrushing, and
two bucks is the entire discretionary spending budget for the average pest-side family. Sorry you blew it all on a shower!
That's IF the registration for their 72 Chevy Caprice with the yellow trunk lid, the blue doors and the green painted steel rims isn't due the month before last, which they haven't paid along with their APS bill:D :D

Hmmm....I thought the Chevy Caprice's were the Pest-side upper crust? I do belive most of what I've seen when I've ventured west (not by choice of course) was Gremlins and El Camino's....and the occasional Pinto carcass.....:rofl3: Oh, and I do believe I saw one debutante in a Pacer....

Trianii:
Oh, and I do believe I saw one debutante in a Pacer....

Hey, don't knock Pacers...that was my first car. Deluxe model, yellow with wood grain paneling. Had a drag race with the guy in a Gremlin once in High school...don't remember who won.

That Pacer was the best!

Karen Cleveland:
Hey, don't knock Pacers...that was my first car. Deluxe model, yellow with wood grain paneling. Had a drag race with the guy in a Gremlin once in High school...don't remember who won.

That Pacer was the best!

......not sure I'd cop to that in public..... :wink: (or were YOU that debutante????? j/k!)

Karen Cleveland:
Public record now....

I'm not scared :) but definately not the debutante.

Hahahaha....

Oh geez.....that means there's OTHERS!

so you don't even have to slow down on your way to diving in SoCal when you go by the PRISON.

Most Pest-Siders relatives, however, pull in 'cause they think it looks like a budget Ho-tel.

Even Saguaro Lake is clearer than Lake Peasant!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom