So, I just finished making a Super Bowl commercial...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Violence is good. . .

The Super Bowl has commercials? I didn't know that. My only reason for watching would be if the Bears are in it.

Well...how are we gonna know?

at least a clue.

RJP:
PS - don't tell me "I'm not swayed by advertising one way or the other..." because...

1.) That's just not true
2.) If you think it IS true, see #1 above
3.) If you still think you're not swayed by ads it just means that our plan is working even better than we had hoped

interesting ...

that would assume a non-critical approach to watching ads, which i guess in most cases is true

i watch ads to see what they are manipulating to get me to liking their product ... there's only so many strings you can pull, and it gets predictable fast

i don't watch t.v. (including the superbowl) so my exposure to tv ads is minimal

i do hate how comercials have become another mode of discourse and no one seems to stop and go, "hey! this is not an honest dialogue with me! this is manipulation!"

H2Andy:
interesting ...

that would assume a non-critical approach to watching ads, which i guess in most cases is true

i watch ads to see what they are manipulating to get me to liking their product ... there's only so many strings you can pull, and it gets predictable fast

i don't watch t.v. (including the superbowl) so my exposure to tv ads is minimal

i do hate how comercials have become another mode of discourse and no one seems to stop and go, "hey! this is not an honest dialogue with me! this is manipulation!"

Well with the DVR, I dont' watch ads anymore. But for the superbowl, the ads are the only things I watch. Bring on the monkeys!

catherine96821:
Well...how are we gonna know?

at least a clue.

I'll get in trouble!

:)

When it runs I'll post a link. Hopefully my quotes make it into the article, you never know. I get burned about 50% of the time.

you know, when i registered for scubaboard I did so with the implied impression that I would be receiving "sneak peak" viewing of ALL the super bowl commercials...now that I see this isn't going to happen i might just go elsewhere!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom