So Cal Divers come to Ft Lauderdale in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harumph... ok, I found you guys... scubaboard is really big compared to the www.e-divers.com group I have been on.

I'm flying BACK into town just before this dive trip.
Maybe I'll ask if there are any last minute cancellations the day before or the morning of???!!! I might be able to "fill a cancelled spot".

I'm not big on diving with all the MANIC divers scrambling for bugs. Don't enjoy huge crowds when diving... Small groups, fine. My best dive experiences are when it's on the quiet side.
Some sharks, some turtles, two green morays, etc. WHAT A SIGHT!

On the flip side,... my aggressive dive buddy last year caught a ton of lobster on mini-season. YUMMY!
Trish the Fish

Mo2vation:
Barring any non-sponsorship opportunities, you will hook us up for the FLL local stuff, right? Don't make me fly across the country and not get a chance to dive with the famous Scuba Jenny...

:D

K

Trish The Fish:
Harumph... ok, I found you guys... scubaboard is really big compared to the www.e-divers.com group I have been on.

I'm flying BACK into town just before this dive trip.
Maybe I'll ask if there are any last minute cancellations the day before or the morning of???!!! I might be able to "fill a cancelled spot".

I'm not big on diving with all the MANIC divers scrambling for bugs. Don't enjoy huge crowds when diving... Small groups, fine. My best dive experiences are when it's on the quiet side.
Some sharks, some turtles, two green morays, etc. WHAT A SIGHT!

On the flip side,... my aggressive dive buddy last year caught a ton of lobster on mini-season. YUMMY!
Trish the Fish

I'm cracking up.

Next - Diving with manic lobster hunters sux. I'm pretty sure thats not going to be the case here wif this group in the Keys. Unless I'm all wet (har har) this is specifically NOT going to be all about manic bug hunting. If I'm missing the boat (me so funny) I'll pass a 4 hour Keys drive and go fishing.

K

Ken, you can't get rid of me that easily...Just the keys trip. I might be able to swing one trip on Saturday, but not both. Beach diving I will be there on Friday and on Sundays Party. You did mention a party on Sunday right???

Should we all chip in for Jenny for the other boat dives on saturday? I reckon if there are 10 of us, that would be $5-6 a piece to make up the cost for her to join us on two trips.

Ok, i still have to ask, who else is booked on that trip, there were 2 i knew from SB when i booked, but was told there were 3 people booked - have one of you booked up your other half or do we have a silent partner no-one knows about?? But it does look like we will have at least 7 now for both sets of dives - getting there, just 3 more for the discount :wink:

Ken, what hotel have you booked into? Is anyone else coming in from out of town? (Andy?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom