Snorkel or no snorkel and why

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grunzster:
Why don't they make a forum in this board called "Dead Horses" or maybe "Trainwrecks"

Dont mean to be as rude, but you could just avoid looking at threads such as these. Looks to be a lot of people like discussing topics such as these. I know I learned something off this thread.

Stoker:
Spoon,
Have you considered a course in punctuation? Maybe the use of the shift key?
I could elevate you to the position of 'close to human' and maybe people would think your view was valid.
S.

So we are offered a choice: useful information or proper punctuation. Thank you for your first contribution.

After years of diving, with and without snorkel, I find a snorkel to belong to the category of equipment which is painful when you take it, and sorely missed when you need it and don't have it. So here is my solution. I take my many-year old snorkel, fold it, and stick it in the BC pocket. If it ever breaks, I might consider buying one of those new foldable ones. I have been at the end of some dives where it was most comfortable to pull out the snorkel and used it while leasurly cruising back to shore.

im a new diver so i guess i prefer diving with snorkel...besides, its what padi taught me...just have to follow the rules for now, unless im too confident without it...:05:

-lai-

miketsp:

Funny... :D

I've got a snorkel sticking out the top of my mask with a pingpong ball in a cage on it. I tried cutting it off when I found it wasn't cool to use them but the bloody mask filled up with water. So now I've put it back on.

Stoker:
Spoon,
Have you considered a course in punctuation? Maybe the use of the shift key?
I could elevate you to the position of 'close to human' and maybe people would think your view was valid.
S.
Wow, he comes out shooting on the first post!

FWIW, your second sentence is a fragment and in your third sentence you either forgot the "t" in “it” or you have a very high opinion of your capabilities.

Oh, and BTW, I do not use a snorkel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom