Skin Cancer - I have it - Get your skin checked regularly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoo Hoo! First day of Winter! that means summer is officially on the way!!

Howard,
I'm right there with you,life can be a lot better with chemistry. I have degenerative arthritis in my spine, at the amazingly young age of 48. So I know exactly what you mean about the meds. Vicodin and I are old buddies .

I'm very glad for you that it's the silly season for us retailers.I'm in Banking, which is just Retail with better hours. No nights, No Weekends! You're too busy to think during the day and when you get home, thank God you're to tired to think.

Hang in there Buddy, We're all pulling for you.

E-P

After attending a lecture on skin cancer where we were told that the Doc and never seen a freckle on the foot that wasn't cancerous I had to have mine checked out. I too am a former lifeguard. My foot spot had "a few abnormal cells", but they were all removed.

TwoBit

Howard, I know I have seen spots like that some where? Oh ya about 25 on me. They all came back pre cancer. Every 3-4 months we go to the doc. My back looks like I have been shot a bunch. Works great for new officers in the locker room. We have a good laugh at there expense. I have one on my back and one matching on my stomach and we call it the clean through. HA HA. Hopefully your Dr. did a better job so no scars. I hope all is good and comes back clean for you.

Well there hasn't been any posts here for a long time and I am sure howards 10- days has past. I hope I can take his name out of the prayer basket at church...
Please tell me I can.......
mary

So far... I still haven't heard a pathology report. My stitches are out, and the area looks pretty good, as far as healing goes. I will post when I do hear anything.

I appreciate the concern, and well wishes.

Ok... FINALLY! I got the word from the doctor... "everything was excised" - that means... they got it all... YEA! :multi:

I really appreciate everyone's well wishes... and remember wear sunscreen!

Beat the hell outta that cancer, good luck bro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom