SIS going NITROX!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any reason you don't bank 36 or 40? To get 32, just give them a richer mix and top with air. Also, any chance of you carrying O2 for deco bottles?

We are going to start with 32% and with the cost for a banking system we will just have to see about banking 36% and or 40%. We are banking the most popular mix right now. We are able to fill up to 40% directly off the compressor. Banking the most popular mixes makes the most efficient and economical sense at this time for us.
We are not offering O2 at this time. That is in the future. Let's just see how popular the richer mixes and deco stuff is before we get to far off into the deep end ( pun intended). Thanks for asking!

Well?? :huh: Any updates?
Me needum some geezer gas!

Gas you asked!? Well after about a bazillion excuses from the manufacturer and one threatening email we got the unit on the truck yesterday at 11:00AM from California and as of 9:36PM last night ( we are tracking it!) it left California for it's 1/2 cross country trek. We are expecting it April 11 and my husband has taken the day off to get it set up as quickly as possible. We have the stage bottles, electricity, bottles, stickers, analyzers, log book ready to go. We just need our guest of honor!

you mean your waiting for me? :wink:

No Amascuba! Mr. Nuvair Element!

Oh yeah and my husband wanted me to correct my post, it's not "stage bottles" it's "cascade". Ok Ok I get it!

The Nitrox system arrived in DFW at 1:30AM and they unloaded it at the Watkins dock in Dallas to get it ready to load onto a lift gate truck for delivery tomorrow. Troy was so exicted that he called into work for day off and we headed to the dock to get it ourselves. They loaded it on the back of my pickup truck ( glad I opted for the 3/4 ton) and we just unloaded it into the dive shop. The rest of the electrical will be done here shortly and we should be up and running in no time. :rock_band

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom