SIS going NITROX!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazyduck:
Debra in the past has gone out of her way to assist divers and I think she was outlining in a broad manner for open water style divers. I would go in and speak to her in person about top off and the system. I am sure she will listen to your needs.

Part of our success as a shop has been our flexible attitude in all aspects of the business, including but not limited to pricing, class schedules, returns, trade-ins, air fills, and now just another addition to the mix ( pun intended) Nitrox.

Not sure how much local nitrox diving I'll be doing this year but I'll stop by for a fill and drool over your new system.

I need to live in the DFW area .. I would gladly pay $150/year for unlimited nitrox fills.

This is what we are counting on!!! We want to use our nitrox system a lot!!! Doesn't do much good if it's just sitting there collecting dust.

Maybe we can run an extra long fill whip?

Or maybe when I'm in the DFW area visiting friends, or passing by driving to dive sites I'll stop and have some tanks filled. :) It really is a great deal if you think about it .. If you do a week long liveaboard you will pay something like $100 extra for unlimited nitrox, which is only like 25 dives! If you do 12.5 nitrox dives a year it has already paid for itself .. everything beyond that is basically free EANx

how about I move to DFW and be a sales person? :wink:

Why move? You are already doing a fantastic job right where you are at!!!! LOL!!!

Update on the Nitrox system!!! We ordered a banking system today to compliment the membrane system and we are going to bank 32% mix. Now we really will have on the fly Nitrox fills, no waiting!

Line forms to the left........:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom