Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a great time this weekend, it was great to meet everyone and get some great dives in.

Thank you Laura for getting the ball rolling, Tracy for keeping up on things, Becky & Ken for the great food and everything at Kawama, Gary, Brenda and the rest of the gang at Conch Republic for everything, and last but not least everyone on the boat and at Kawama for a great time!

Great pictures Mike and Tracy!

For those of you who are already discussing the next chapter; well, let's get past ITK, but the Admiral, Capt., and I were discussing another mini-reunion in the fall, possibly the weekend after DEMA, so mid November... What do you guys think?

hmmm, I might be able to make another trip down from the cold north, though by then I might be living down here...

Hey all FB doesn't like me today much either... Anywhoozle, if you see your pic on FB and I have not tagged you, click on your face and FB will send me a tag note which I will accept. It is the only way you can have your own pic in your FB album, if you'd like. :)

Lewis :kiss2:

Avast Matties, What a great weekend of diving!!!!!! Hope to dive with you again, may your seas be flat, your viz forever, AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr John

It was great to see everyone again! This was a much needed weekend and the diving was a blast! Mike & Karen it was nice to meet you looking forward to being able to dive with you again had fun. Look forward to the next trip diving with everyone again

Good to meet everyone and have faces to put with names ... and avatars ... and names ...

It was great to get in a dive w/ good divers - Lewis, thx for the great buddy work on the Bibb. Becky, thx again for organizing, as well as the excellent medical treatment. Tim, thx for the rebreather tutorial - hope your head didn't swell too much (:wink:). Nate, thx for the heavy lifting. Ken, the food was fantastic! MissD, thx for the culinary assistance.

Look forward to the next gig.

Cheers,
Mike

There's no thanks button here so I'd like to thank you as well. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom