Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had many PMs but no one has said they wanted to book the place. I need one person to PM me and say, "I will rent the unit". Most all the places sleep 6 but that does not mean 6 beds that means 3 beds. Please let me know so I can find you a place if your wanting to come and stay in Kawama's. You do have other choices here, you can stay in a hotel or OP but I do not rent out any of those so you will have to call and book from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
***List updated - please double check - if you have already reserved your spot with Conch - that you are on the list in the first post. Thanks bunches. ***​

I have had many PMs but no one has said they wanted to book the place. I need one person to PM me and say, "I will rent the unit". Most all the places sleep 6 but that does not mean 6 beds that means 3 beds. Please let me know so I can find you a place if your wanting to come and stay in Kawama's. You do have other choices here, you can stay in a hotel or OP but I do not rent out any of those so you will have to call and book from them.

I just rented a unit from speargirl shoot me a PM if you are interested in staying with me.

Last edited:
Attendees:

- blondeambition/Danielle
- crd_kats/Carmen
- DebbyDiver
- deepstops/Brian
- down4fun/Kim
- H2OSkier + FairWaterDiver (FKA Mrs H2O)
- LowVizWiz
- MissDirected/Tracy
- netmage/Sir Timothy
tongue.gif

- nwgarne +1
- scubaken/Ken
- solensdotter/Laura +2
- stu_in_fl/Stu
- Tasdiver/Teri
- truck1/Ronnie
- Chugger/Mike &
- KarenCRNA
- BruceTrinity
- LewisEvans
- Frogman_5/Rich
- Pura Vida Diver/Scott
OMG look at this list of cool peeps, I can't wait!!!!!

Well, after all my whining about getting a place to sleep, some other issues have come up and I'm going to have to wuss out.

Now, how to convince non-diving GF the ITK is really her birthday weekend trip! ;-)

OMG look at this list of cool peeps, I can't wait!!!!!

:thumbs-up

Well, after all my whining about getting a place to sleep, some other issues have come up and I'm going to have to wuss out.

Now, how to convince non-diving GF the ITK is really her birthday weekend trip! ;-)

I removed you from the list... Know you will pay for bailing on us :wink: btw, here's a tip; take her to ITK and get her certed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom