Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note to self: get that Nitrox class finished up before May.

Best way to plan stuff here..... pick it, book it and see who wants to join..... who cares what its called... we're flexible.... and when we bring out the rum and limbo pole; you'll see!

Absolutely - get the boat lined up, and all else will follow, including the rum! :cheers: Or beer...

..how could i miss the chance to give my t-shirt from sink-o #1 its annual outing !

Uh oh, t-shirts?! I don't remember a t-shirt from last year (or was the jetlag even worse than I thought?)

So, guess that we ought to start a design proposals thread... MissD, what do you think, new thread?

If you've got an airmattress, you've got a free place to stay :)

I have an air mattress :D

Hopefully this time the trip will go thru. I think Tim was scared of sharing a room with me last weekend so he called on Poseidon to stir up the ocean and cancel the trip:blinking:

Thanks, MissD - appreciate it! :wink: Luckily most of the pertinent info is already in the first couple of posts, so shouldn't be too bad... (I know, famous last words... Probably should not have typed that!)

So, will we be seeing you?

Okay count me in :bounce2: How can I say no especially when some of my fav people have already signed up!

I'm in, just have to find a place to lay my head.

Booked for the twisted steel tour!! :banana:

Terri

i just reserved - wrecks of course (would have done it last night but my wallet was out of reach and i couldn't be bothered to get off the sofa :) )

What time do you arrive Saturday, Carmen?

Damn! My itinerary says 9:40pm. I'm going to be late... I'll see if I can bump the flight up to sooner.

Pues, buceamos el 9 y el 10 de mayo. Vale?

Si! Como no? :D

Note to self: get that Nitrox class finished up before May.

:shakehead: Still? I'm dubbing you Debby the procrastinator... lol... get to it, girl!

i just reserved - wrecks of course (would have done it last night but my wallet was out of reach and i couldn't be bothered to get off the sofa :) )

Stu, let's hit the Fish House after the dive on Sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom