Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterbearer knows her ****.

How are ya, cutie?

Still forcing underwater newbies to choose between drowning and dating ya? It's really got to be difficult to write "OK! I'LL TAKE YOU OUT ON A DATE - PLEASE LET ME LIVE" on a dive slate while managing all the other tasks a new diver has to learn. :wink: (What do you do with the bodies of those who don't make the choice fast enough?)

ooh

free gear!

You always made me laugh. I have the biggest **** eating grin on my face right now. :rofl3:

So what's this Wormil drink Rum? Is everyone staying there or are you driving back? Man has to know!

We are camping at Pennekamp with my dive club, but only going to Pirates Fest on Saturday during the day.

It's definitely do-able as a day trip though. Come on down!

Wormil -- I think someone meant "troll" as in trolling for chicks and did not realize the "troll" meaning. More like Towel Shark.... but not everyone here will know what that is either...

I might skip the trip for pirates :( I'll know better later tonight. I'm also going to cancel my sunday dive. I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable with my elbow. :( Saddens me to think I can't dive.

As far as being a troll, I'm not sure it's a bad thing, if I'm 'getting attention' by promoting myself. If I knew there was a rule in the universe that you can't feel you are awesome, then alas, I would have refrained. I've met some really awesome people here, and I'd hope they'd realize they were awesome as well.

That is a pic of Charlie, our 20 month exuberant Springer Spaniel.

Randy.. :whack:
(after reading the responses to your post, I believe you deserved that, even though I don't go to the hot chick thread) :whack: And one for good measure! :D

Randy.. :whack:
(after reading the responses to your post, I believe you deserved that, even though I don't go to the hot chick thread) :whack: And one for good measure! :D

Oh sorry, I suffer from word dyslexia here and there. :D

Like I said, Loch Ness Spaniel! I've never seen a dog so crazy for swimming!

I love Charlie, he's such a cutie pie and I wonder, Jenny, have you ever seen him with dry fur? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom