Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm trying to learn robot dancing to be like the all powerful buckethead.
Figure 1: YouTube - Buckethead guitar solo - guns n' roses @ Rock In Rio III

Yeah, I wasn't too sure how I trolled my own thread. And I don't think the expected response was "Ok, I'm gay". The agreement has worked since highschool rofl.

Sigh, I'm not sure if I'm going to venice beach on saturday. My elbow has been hurting me for a while and I'm trying to let it 'heal' or whatever. If it doesn't fix by tomorrow, I'm gonna try recompression chamber. No doctor I've talked to thinks I'm bent, but they want to cover bases and be sure >.>

Venice is out for me too. We decided it wasn't in the budget, no matter how much we tried to finangle it. Oh well. WE will be there for the TurkeyFry Thanksgiving weekend! Whoo HOO!!!

Jenny, I love your avatar! Is that your puppy?

:rofl3: What just happened there?? If I remember correctly, yes, that is Jenny's dog. :D

:rofl3: What just happened there?? If I remember correctly, yes, that is Jenny's dog. :D

I'm not sure either. I truely just wanted to know if that was a pic of her dog.

Well, without her being here to officially confirm it, I think that YES... it is her dog. Jump in here any time Jenny.... :wink:

It is. I met the hyper dog, he's all happy and stuff.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the Loch Ness Spaniel.

For y'all who aren't going to Venice this weekend why don't you make the short trip to Key Largo for Pirates Fest? We're meeting up with Becky/speargirl on Saturday with the lil' pirate spaniels. And Wormil, if your elbow hurts you'll just have to use the other arm to drink your rum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom