Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Well except for Bulla and Andy :winky:

dang it, dude.... i told you dressing up like ZZ Top and streaking wasn't going to get us any browny points

Missdirected:
Dive whenever possible and come hang out at the events. Some of us are taken, some aren't but together we make a fun group. Well except for Bulla and Andy :winky:

Ahhh... yes.. Andy and I...well, we are our own group you know! Thats why I've given up the speedo and gone to Kilt Diving!

CBulla:
Ahhh... yes.. Andy and I...well, we are our own group you know! Thats why I've given up the speedo and gone to Kilt Diving!

BagPipe and Kilt diving?

That shouldn't be a problem, I didnt' realize Georgia still had a football team.

I dont' know my SAC rate (maybe I should know this?) but I know that I am usually not surfacing due to amount of air remaining in my tank...

Not a big fan of sharks...don't mind seeing them when diving, don't pop to the surface, just not into doing the shark encounter dives that people seem to be into.

Thanks, I look into the Invasion trip in July. I would like to sign up but am not sure if I will be employed come May 1st (likely will be but not sure where) so I am hesitant to sign up at this point. I'll have to check out the details and see if I can sign up and cancel later if I have to. Looks like a great trip!

I say we start something like a "ladies night" dive...ladies dive for free and men pay a cover....
it always works to attract guys to the bars...and heck we benefit either way!

hehe :)

gatorchick:
That shouldn't be a problem, I didnt' realize Georgia still had a football team.

Now you see? It's those kind of comments we're going to have to contend with

I like it...oh yes it's ladies night and the feelings right...oh what a night...

I've done only 4 or 5 night dives and haven't loved it but might be pursuaded to try again for Ladies Night!

dldiver:
I say we start something like a "ladies night" dive...ladies dive for free and men pay a cover....
it always works to attract guys to the bars...and heck we benefit either way!

hehe :)

All you're going to end up with is cbulla, h2Andy, and myself dressed in drag looking for free night dives. This will not end up where you want it to :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom