Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking for pal's for dives Boynton Area
-lookin still to do a trip some early A.M. weekend Largo wreck dives and deco beers:D

gatorchick:
I know this message board is not match.com (thank you for that)....but are there any recommendations for meeting singles who are into diving? I do go on dive trips a few times per year where of course that is a possibility for other singles although usually there are not too many.

I know this board focuses more on the dive experience itself but as a single gal who loves diving I certainly wouldn't mind meeting a fellow single diver....(preferably guy, although I am open to having new girl friends...I'm straight BTW). I like to go on weekend dive trips in Fla (mainly south fla like jupiter, wpb, keys) but also like to do at least one trip per year in the Caribbean.

Thanks for your input.

Joanne

I'll save you all the work. Just hook up with me. :D 21, single, loves to dive on a budget. But don't get ahead of yourself, we're gonna have to lay some ground rules first. First off, I'm a die hard bulldog and I have a feeling to make this relationship work, we're going to have to set aside personal differences, and sit on opposite sides of a plexiglass shield on certain saturdays from september-january. Window flags are ok, but we'll have to share window space, i get a UGA flag and you get a gator flag for your side of the vehicle.

Now on to the diving part of the relationship... What's your SAC?? I don't want to be chained down to an air-hog that cuts my bottom time in half....

Also I love sharks. If you are going to freak out and bolt for the surface upon seeing a shark, don't be mad at me later for not following you up.

If all this works for you, let's meet for lunch.

:D :D :D

DawgDiver:
I'm a die hard bulldog and I have a feeling to make this relationship work, we're going to have to set aside personal differences, and sit on opposite sides of a plexiglass shield on certain saturdays from september-january.

Dawg, as Bulldog fan, your Saturdays are sure to be free in the month of January for years to come :D

DawgDiver:
I'll save you all the work. Just hook up with me. :D 21, single, loves to dive on a budget. But don't get ahead of yourself, we're gonna have to lay some ground rules first. First off, I'm a die hard bulldog and I have a feeling to make this relationship work, we're going to have to set aside personal differences, and sit on opposite sides of a plexiglass shield on certain saturdays from september-january. Window flags are ok, but we'll have to share window space, i get a UGA flag and you get a gator flag for your side of the vehicle.

Now on to the diving part of the relationship... What's your SAC?? I don't want to be chained down to an air-hog that cuts my bottom time in half....

Also I love sharks. If you are going to freak out and bolt for the surface upon seeing a shark, don't be mad at me later for not following you up.

If all this works for you, let's meet for lunch.

:D :D :D

I was going to throw my mask in the ring to vie for the attentions of Gatorchick, but after the Dawg's pragmatic, yet somewhat romantic--ala Tom Cruise in The Firm--kinda way, I realized I'm merely the Avery Tolar of the story, sadly trying to recapture something long gone. So good luck to you, son. I hope it goes your way.

deepstops:
Dawg, as Bulldog fan, your Saturdays are sure to be free in the month of January for years to come :D

:dropmouth Now that wasn't very nice.....

Whatever man, believer in an 07' SEC championship, right here baby. Matt Stafford is gonna make this team a beast next year. :Wizard:

DawgDiver:
believer in an 07' SEC championship, right here baby.

i bet you believe in the Scuba Fairy too

:D

Gators, man, Gators!!!

gatorchick, best of luck ... there's a few Florida Conch events coming up (Megadive at Ginnie, and then a Key's Invasion in July), and we'd love to have you along!

(i am married, with nine cats ... BUT that's never held me back from getting drunk and singing off-key at our events)

Yeah you cocky gators with your TWO national titles.... you'd think y'all did something amazing or something. :D

07' is a whole new season boys.

DawgDiver:
Yeah you cocky gators with your TWO national titles.... you'd think y'all did something amazing or something. :D

07' is a whole new season boys.

Something Amazing that has never happened before in the NCAA and wiil probably be another couple of hundred years before it happens again.

P.S. Gatorchick if an old fart, diehard Gator fan, scuba addict in Key West is your speed I am always up for a new buddy above or below the surface.:eyebrow:

Dive whenever possible and come hang out at the events. Some of us are taken, some aren't but together we make a fun group. Well except for Bulla and Andy :winky:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom