Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah really I d like to find a new man too, But 300 sites? Lol thats alot of lies to come up with. I keep looking for the man who wouldnt cringe at me in a wetsuit. Tis a scarey visual.

Yeah really I d like to find a new man too, But 300 sites? Lol thats alot of lies to come up with. I keep looking for the man who wouldnt cringe at me in a wetsuit. Tis a scarey visual.
I know this will be editted by a MOD, but I can't resist...

Perhaps a face shot avatar would work better than a "pussy (cat)" shot avatar? :D

300 dating sites?! The mind recoils in horror!

Emails from 300 sites full of desperately horny, internet-addicted boys...? Forget the MIND recoiling, how about my inbox! Yipe.

=P

I think I've just about given up hope of finding a diver date. Heck, I haven't even had a NON diver date in over a year. Foo.

i'd just like to point out there's hope...i'm obviously psychic, 'cause post 87 is happening...though no origami frogs as of yet.

fix that, willya, larry? i'm wanting frogs on wednesday!

Yes, post 87 makes it clear that you are indeed the Empress of the Univese and that you have been slowly and cleverly beguiling me with your magic powers since January. Resitance to your charms is obviously futile, so I will show up with frogs in hand...in about 30 hours. :D

Wow, ScubaBoard has turned into quite the love connection spot recently

:love4:

oh? who else has 'connected'? i know about charlie j & kristi hager, pennypue & wb416, scubapolly & packman...who else?

oh? who else has 'connected'? i know about charlie j & kristi hager, pennypue & wb416, scubapolly & packman...who else?

DivingPrincessE and ONESPEED have been dating for a few months... :)

l_88da062205616387f50eba42d742e8e7.jpg

l_9282253022ab16b863b5a0c473eba7c0.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom