Silly Happenings and Mistakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot my boots and dove in flip-flops. Worked just fine.

And then there was the time I should have pooped before I got on the boat...
Peeing in your wetsuit is one thing, but 💩ing in your wetsuit is just gross. :wink:
I jumped in with sunglasses on instead of a mask.
I'll sometimes don sunglasses, hats, etc I found on the bottom and wear them on my way back to the boat.

Drove to beach site. Geared up. Walked in the water a little ways and realized my fins were back in the trailer in the campground many miles away. What was I gunna do, walk through the whole dive? Fortunately at the swimming area the lifeguards had a spare pair.

Peeing in your wetsuit is one thing, but 💩ing in your wetsuit is just gross. :wink:
You aren't supposed to do it in your wetsuit.

It was awesome! 30ft reef that drops down to the depths. I went over the edge and hung out at the bottom of the rice corral (?) Around 103-105 ft. Random guy who dropped with me said he saw a tiger shark on the north side of the reef the day before. 100' vis and 85° at 103'.
Likely, plate coral. There is a huge growth of plates going down to the bottom next to the ALOHA sign, forming a canopy at some point. Tigers are fairly common; I haven't seen one at 2-Steps but saw one next door, at Hookena.

I was wearing board shorts. Just shook it out the leg hole.

Fertilizer

Meh. Like no one else has ever sh*t their pants?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom