Si Tech Neck Tite - Neck Seal Quick Exchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mike, what size Neck Tite rings are you installing onto the Fusion suits. When ordering latex/silicon seals do you need to order a specific size seal to fit the ring.

Never mind, just found a PDF explaining the difference between the Neck Tite (part No 60176) & the Neck Tite IN (part No's 60177-S,M,L).

Last edited:
Be careful with the silicon neck seals right now. They have had some QC issues with inconsistent molding that will cause it to rip prematurely or under little stress. We have yet to stock them to to early issues with production and QC.

a DUI rep told me the same thing at their dog day here in austin. thats a shame, because the possibility of upgrading to silicone seals is one of the main reasons i'd invest in a neck-tite aftermarket installation :(

a DUI rep told me the same thing at their dog day here in austin. thats a shame, because the possibility of upgrading to silicone seals is one of the main reasons i'd invest in a neck-tite aftermarket installation :(

The first batch, made by X, were made in China. There is another company making them in Sweden with a higher level of quality control. From what I have heard, the neck seal has held a 5lb weight overnight, then went back to normal form the next day. Just be patient :wink: Sometimes people introduce things before they are fully ready or before the factory is fully ready to produce it

Thank you for the honesty, Mike. I had been wondering why I hadn't seen any reviews of the silicone seals from users.

Once they have the issues worked out, I will have the quick change system installed on my Fusion.

Thank you for the honesty, Mike. I had been wondering why I hadn't seen any reviews of the silicone seals from users.

Once they have the issues worked out, I will have the quick change system installed on my Fusion.

The new wrists are already here and ready to go :wink: The necks could be anywhere from 1 week to 2months out

Hi Mike,

Any news on the silicone neck seals?

Hey Mike, how hard can it be? It's simply an extra large condom! :rofl3:

J/K

Keep us posted please.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom