SI Scuba Service Center has Bill Tucker!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We are pleased to announce an addition to the staff! Bill Tucker has graciously agreed to be our service technician. Bill brings with him 35 plus years of scuba diving, training, repair, and service experience for all brands of equipment, new and old. Bill is an experienced cave diver, and recreational diver who knows all the ins and outs of the scuba diving industry. It is our honor to have him on the staff and once you come by to talk to him about your next service job you will know you have talked to an experienced, knowledgeable, detail oriented individual. I have had the pleasure of talking to Bill over the last 6 years that I have been in the dive business and he has always imparted information to me that I have found invaluable.​
Experience is the greatest teacher you can have.
We are authorized Dealers for the following brands and are able to complete warranty work, annual service and spot checks on their scuba equipment.

Atomic Aquatics
Mares
Tusa
Oceanic
Zeagle
Genesis
Dive Rite
OMS
Deep Outdoors

Please call for all other brands serviced, warranty work inquiries, costs, and general information. Once we know what you have, the age of the equipment, the brand, condition, etc. we will be able to quote you a rate that is fare and reasonable for your service job. Bill would like to talk to you by phone or in person about your next scuba equipment service job.

Surface Interval Scuba are staffed by PSI Tank inspectors for your visuals, and hydrostat tests. We also offer BCD annuals, inflator service, regulator annuals, repairs, and general testing of equipment for a nominal charge. Bring in your gear now before the busy summer season!

http://www.siscuba.com/service_commitment.htm

Congratulations, Debra, and welcome aboard, Bill! :)

I talked to Bill today and we are adding the following additional service of

Poseidon Regulators

We are not an authorized dealer of Poseidon but Bill Tucker is an experienced techinican for this line. We can also work on Aqualung and Scubapro if you supply the parts, we have the technician.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom