Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll have more from last weeks trip to Bonaire, but for now these are the two I have uploaded...

Day5RedberylOilSlick009.jpg

Day5RedberylOilSlick010.jpg

Taken with a DC500, I am sure the strobe fired on one, but not the other, not that it mattered since they were too far away. Awesome experience anyway!

I'll have more from last weeks trip to Bonaire, but for now these are the two I have uploaded...

Day5RedberylOilSlick009.jpg

Day5RedberylOilSlick010.jpg

Taken with a DC500, I am sure the strobe fired on one, but not the other, not that it mattered since they were too far away. Awesome experience anyway!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: just amazing

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: just amazing
Thanks, it was an amazing site, so much so that I hardly remember what I saw before or after their pass through on that dive.

DC500 on Curacao, no flash or strobe

Cheddarguy, I am jealous. Everytime I get close trying to get that open mouth grin, they shut up and just stare at me! :wink:

Here are a couple of pics from my first attempt at uw photography with my new BC800. I had a blast capturing the sites on numerous dives last week. I'm open to comments but remember I'm a newby.

Attachments

• eel.jpg
    eel.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Nurse1.jpg
    Nurse1.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 65
Here are a couple of pics from my first attempt at uw photography with my new BC800. I had a blast capturing the sites on numerous dives last week. I'm open to comments but remember I'm a newby.

Very Nice

Cool! It was exciting, wasn't it?

More exciting with the opportunity to show friends what they missed?

below is a pic i took in the bahamas with my dc600, no flash, i had it set on "sea" but why the blue tint?

Attachments

• PICT0052.jpg
    PICT0052.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 61
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom