Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prskate2

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just post some pics of your weekend dive... and tell us about it

My dive wasn't that great. The vis was horrible, I knew that was going to happen, but I had to get some bottom time. I should have been surfing instead, the waves were huge.:14: Here is a pic one of my dive buddies. I got bored and started taking pics of everything. The only good thing about the dive was the fish in the second pic were just following me the whole dive just biting my wetsuit. It was pretty cool. But they were to close to the camera to get any good pics of them.:D

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=149&i=pict0002nd4.jpg

Solo dive at Monastary Carmel Ca. Still working out the bugs with the camera.

Ok How do I post a pic?

Here a couple from Sunday's dives... Current was kickin', we jumped the wreck on the first drop, surfaced and were setup again for a run at it.

Camera flash wire broke just as we setup for the second dive (reef) so I was just playing with settings and didn't like any of those images...

Is this a desert at night?
PICT00209.jpg

PICT0019a.jpg

PICT001810.jpg

PICT00154.jpg

PICT00127.jpg

Nice photos CoolTech. Love the turtle ones. Were you just using the camera flash and the light?

These were all pics from the first dive. I used the flashlight only to look... turned it off and used the strobe... No video, the current was too strong, and vis was about 30'

Why does the third pic from the top look so grainy?

Divemastering for an Open Water class out of Marathon (I'm a divemaster candidate currently). Had only a couple of quick opportunities for pictures (like when the divers were attached to a line and not bouncing around)... so here's what I have.

Attachments

• P5180326.jpg
    P5180326.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 415

Back
Top Bottom