Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few from the 100s this weekend

nudibranch97.jpg

bumblebeeshrimp41.jpg

bumblebeeshrimp107.jpg

blenny61.jpg

batfish34.jpg

searobin20.jpg

gardeneels09.jpg

blenny46.jpg

PICT005317.jpg

PICT003020.jpg

PICT01651.jpg

PICT0025-2.jpg

PICT001520.jpg

PICT000820.jpg

it looks like you were in "land" mode. But the picture will have that info in it & Joe will be able to tell for sure.

it looks like you were in "land" mode. But the picture will have that info in it & Joe will be able to tell for sure.

How can you tell?
Thnx

How can you tell?
Thnx
Sorry I was responding to this post

below is a pic i took in the bahamas with my dc600, no flash, i had it set on "sea" but why the blue tint?

I didn't realize there was another page of posts (which by the way are magnificent!)

i thought i had it in sea mode, but i took some pics this past weekend with it in land mode by accident they were awful.
Here's the problem I read with this post...

1. "I thought I had it in sea mode"

What mode were you in when you shot the picture you posted?

Your post is very unreadable for offering assistance. What mode were you in for the underwater picture?

Now, are you having a problem in "land mode" and your images are awful in that mode?
---

Reading from your start post it reads like this (condensed)...

"I took some pictures underwater in sea mode and and they look like this..."

"I thought I had the camera in sea mode, and changed it to land mode and my pictures looked awful on land"
----
Somehow, I don't think this is what you mean to transmitt, can you clarify it for us please?

or... as I said, send the pictures to sealife (Joe). The camera settings are in the picture file. They can help.

Cooltech, nice shots! These are with the DC1000? If you get a chance send soem into us at the website for review and possible use in our photogallery.

smboyles, got your picture last night and it looks like it was in land mode which is why they are bluish. Also looks like the flash was turned off. were you in shallow water with a lot of surface light?

Cooltech, nice shots! These are with the DC1000? If you get a chance send soem into us at the website for review and possible use in our photogallery.
DC600
Your sight wants them in original size. My email doesn't like to send pictures that large.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom