Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Everyone, if you are sending me pics, please make sure that you state with what they are regards to. I get hundreds of emails each week and my head is spinning so anything to reference would be great.

Brino, these are sweet shots. If you are sending, make sure they are untouched, and do not rename so I can check the EXIF data.

VERY NICE SHOTS.

Wasn't familiar witht hat diving off Kenya!

From Tuesday in Monterey.
photostream

Thnx for the pix

Just back from mardi gras in cozumel, and first time with the dc800 with flash.
The vis was off, and there were many little particles in the water. Majority of pics had backscatter. I noticed a bunch of pics had overflashed, but most likely user error. I turned down the flash to 2-3 for closer pics, and they were much better.
The movie function was great. Looking forward to next time and some much improved pics. Will review settings for next trip, with practice this should be a great camera.

Attachments

• PICT0077.jpg
    PICT0077.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0097.jpg
    PICT0097.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0111.jpg
    PICT0111.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 62
Just back from mardi gras in cozumel, and first time with the dc800 with flash.
The vis was off, and there were many little particles in the water. Majority of pics had backscatter. I noticed a bunch of pics had overflashed, but most likely user error. I turned down the flash to 2-3 for closer pics, and they were much better.
The movie function was great. Looking forward to next time and some much improved pics. Will review settings for next trip, with practice this should be a great camera.

Nice pix

very nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom