Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow, great nudi! never seen this type before..

Sweet pics! Practically the same trip I got back from last month, only I was on the Cat Ppalu, Black Beard's sister vessel. I think your pics are much more sharp tho. This was my first trip with the camera, so have a LOT to learn! I have posted a few on here, but for those interested, I have the rest of the good pics and trip report here: www.bradandtrena.com Just go to UW photography and then click on Bahamas 2008. If you are interested, sign up for our blog and you will be updated when we make significant changes to the site. It is new, and a work in progress. And FYI, most other pics on the site are by my husband with his Nikon D50 and dual Ikelite strobes. Also, if you check it out, please sign our guestbook! Thanks!

okay here we go Im going to post my first pic

I'M BACK....

Glad to see everyone is doing well and posting up a storm. Like the pics guys! Lets see some more DC800 pics!

It did not work why?

Okay since you used flickr I'll tell you what I do to post pictures from there.
From the flickr photo page that you want to post, click on the "ALL SIZES" button over the image.

That should take you to a Download page with "Available sizes" Square, Thumbnail, Small, Medium, Large.

I normally, select medium to post here.

Below the picture there's a heading called:
"To link to this photo..."
You can select choice 1 or 2. Choice 2 gives you a simple link like this:

Which you can then paste in the dialog box that comes up once you click on the insert image here in SB and results in something like this:
2581908909_15eee6d7d8.jpg

Also, always preview your post, if you do not see the picture in your preview it is not going to appear in your post! :D

ok, here are some first pics

here is my dog in the pool

PICT0015sm.jpg

PICT0016sm.jpg

Top side photo at granite dells lake in AZ...experiment with wide angle.

PICT0030sm.jpg

these are not exciting, but first photos with DC800....Going diving soon though!!!

Last edited:
Nice. I take pics of my dogs swimming too. Hahah!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom