Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The ReefMaster Mini has a fixed focus from 2 ft to infinity. Here are the specs:

Focus type:Fixed Focus

Focusing ranges:
Land:
Macro: 60cm (2ft) to 1m (3ft)
Normal: 1m (3ft) to infinity

Underwater:
Macro: 45cm (1.5ft) to 75cm (2.5 ft)
Normal: 75cm (2.5ft) to infinity)

With Mini Wide Angle lens (SL973)
Underwater:
Macro: 30cm (12&#8221:wink: to 75cm (30&#8221:wink:
Normal: 45cm (18&#8221:wink: to infinity

Land:
Macro: 45cm (18&#8221:wink: to 75cm (30&#8221:wink:
Normal: 53cm (21&#8221:wink: to infinity

I don't know how many times you have written that on here. Haha.

Thanks again, Denise!!

Try not to post two times. Just edit your posts. Nice pics!

Cayman Island Pics

Attachments

• anemone cayman islands.jpg
    anemone cayman islands.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Kevin and Silversides.jpg
    Kevin and Silversides.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Queen Angels Cayman Islands.jpg
    Queen Angels Cayman Islands.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 69
  • ray and bar jack.jpg
    ray and bar jack.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 75
  • French Grunt Cayman Islands.jpg
    French Grunt Cayman Islands.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 78
Snewland01: I really like pics. But there is something I noticed which I am not sure if you did. On some of the pics you are getting dark corners. This is caused by air trapped between the wide angle and the camera or the rubber on the w/a coming off. What were those people doing with that ray? I gotta get in on that!:eyebrow:
Also, what camera setup do you have.

Remember that I don't have the Digital Pro strobe like you. I have the Digital strobe. It doesn't matter if I leave my light or if I take it away. On some of the photos I had dive dive buddy shine the light on the objects, like the ball tipped anemone and the bristle star. It doesn't really matter. But the auto or your strobe should account for it. So does the auto really work? If it does... LUCKY!!!! I have to take like 3-4 pics of the same thing to get the exposure right. But now I am getting better. Sometimes I can do it in the first shot!

Your husband is way lucky! That is an awesome strobe. But we payed for what we got and i'm sure he did to! Haha.

That is pretty funny about staying up all night identifying fish.:popcorn: But I am sure it was fun. It definitely payed off too.
I think the field of view of the camera is larger than the optically flat portion of the wide angle lens. This results in the distortion in the corners. I’m sure this would drive the photo purest nuts. Typical I crop them off, but I got lazy in this case.

snewland01, you have some great shots in there. The corals are beautiful on those culverts! And I love porkfish. My fav is the 1st coral shot. Great stingray, so the particulate or backscatter is unfortunate! What in the world were the divers doing in the last pic with the ray?:11:
Unfortunately feeding

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom