Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Wanna hear something very sad? Currently sitting in front of my comp/tv wearing my BP/W and practicing clipping/unclipping boltsnaps. Sad, ain't it?
Dude, you need to go out some more :)

Jamdiver:
Mike I demand details...

D E T A I L S.......
There's a bottle of rum in it for you :D :D.

Howarde you had a HUB, eh, i've only seen one diver locally use it.
But then he cave dives and has a couple different rigs that he uses.

Midwest, i'm just as sad as you...
Sometimes I take out all my gear and imagine using it........... :rofl:

Well, I work out with my 5mm wetsuit on....:D.
Helps me sweat more...

flash report!

@midwest/subzero: since you have not received the tags i'm resending newly made tags through my aunt...she's leaving for the states by sunday. she'll be the one to mail it to you guys.

@midwestdvr: btw bro, buy some oil for your bp...good protection from rust hehehehehe

greatwolf:
Well, I work out with my 5mm wetsuit on....:D.
Helps me sweat more...

I don't even want to imagine the volume of sweat in your wetsuit after your workouts!
I sweat like a pig just having it on land.

jonix:
flash report!

@midwest/subzero: since you have not received the tags i'm resending newly made tags through my aunt...she's leaving for the states by sunday. she'll be the one to mail it to you guys.
Woohoo!! I owe you one bro :D

aha! im here at changi airport going home in a few and find out something about THIS!?!?!? IRIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!! Cya all im boarding now!! mwah

ishbaby:
aha! im here at changi airport going home in a few and find out something about THIS!?!?!? IRIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!! Cya all im boarding now!! mwah
Do i insert another smilie here?!?!

:wink:

Choose the smilie carefully, you want one that will have a minimum of discomfort in case "someone" puts it where the sun don't shine :D

ishbaby:

How was the honeymoon?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom