Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ladies and Gents,

Was fooling around with my PPD Tag after washing my gear last night. I know realize that it's also handy as a name tag underwater... specially when we do our monthly club dives where there could be anywhere between 50 - 100 divers in the water all at the same time...and everyone's using the same gear.

Thanks PPD for the tag. I really appreciate it. You guys and girls rock!!!

DSC03793.JPG

Spoon:
man you guys are 50-100 divers at the same time? thats like rush-hour traffic down here :)

Tell me about it...that's why I try to be in the water first before everyone else...and before the vis gets bad...eyebrow

greatwolf:
Tell me about it...that's why I try to be in the water first before everyone else...and before the vis gets bad...eyebrow

with that ppd tag you will be easily spotted now:)

Spoon:
with that ppd tag you will be easily spotted now:)

yup you said it and the "H" police will do a good job on you !!! you are a member of SPoons group !

paolov:
yup you said it and the "H" police will do a good job on you !!! you are a member of SPoons group !

just stay 50 feet away from the guys with the spearguns and you should be ok

How far do you have to stay from the people with pink "flippers", a jacket BC and the tank of "oxygen"? :D

Halthron:
How far do you have to stay from the people with pink "flippers", a jacket BC and the tank of "oxygen"? :D
I have a jacket BC....

:wink:

Luckily yer not the PPD i was interested in getting close to!

:D

Back
Top Bottom