Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's my tag:

42_nametag_chip.JPG

And here it is in action:

show_tag.JPG

I butchered the "m".

Show your tags!

chip104:
Here's my tag:

42_nametag_chip.JPG

And here it is in action:

show_tag.JPG

I butchered the "m".

Show your tags!
Hey Chip....nice sausage....

Here's my tag:

Oh wait a minute, DHS is probably sitting on it and I wont be seeing it for a while :(

subzero:
Here's my tag:

Oh wait a minute, DHS is probably sitting on it and I wont be seeing it for a while :(
I don't know what happened to yours but I got mine already. It's sweeeeeeet!!!! :D

just kidding. you're probably right about DHS intercepting it.

Halthron:
How far do you have to stay from the people with pink "flippers", a jacket BC and the tank of "oxygen"? :D

I do....they usually ask how long my tank of "Oxygen" lasts...and why do I have my "goggles" on my forehead? :D

Dude, I've got a jacket BC...hahaha. Oooppsss...I just realized that ain't funny at all...:frown11:

househelp cleaning my computer table with scattered pics: "bakit may shellane si kuya sa likod?" - i overheard it, had me laughing all day :D

traslation: "why does kuya (me) have a Shellane (LPG) tank on his back?"

jonix:
househelp cleaning my computer table with scattered pics: "bakit may shellane si kuya sa likod?" - i overheard it, had me laughing all day :D

traslation: "why does kuya (me) have a Shellane (LPG) tank on his back?"

Jonix that's nothing, try carrying a bunch of tanks to be filled through the lobby of a hotel crowded with tourists....

Hmmm can't get more funny that that :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom