Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron:
Choose the smilie carefully, you want one that will have a minimum of discomfort in case "someone" puts it where the sun don't shine :D

Laughing.gif

ishbaby:
aha! im here at changi airport going home in a few and find out something about THIS!?!?!? IRIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!! Cya all im boarding now!! mwah
HI Ish!

I missed you....

(now just don't mention anything to the rest of these snoopy people...)

lol im home . . . . im tired of back reading, but this thread's just funny. . . :rofl:

hello veitchy . . . Missed you too :p :wink: And every pasaway here . . . .

how was the honeymoon, I mean trip to Singapura? I love food there... fish head curry, laksa, chili crabs... yiummie...

ishbaby:
lol im home . . . . im tired of back reading, but this thread's just funny. . . :rofl:

hello veitchy . . . Missed you too :p :wink: And every pasaway here . . . .

Oooo she's back! Missed you too _ _ _baby....

If you think this ones funny, try the Carry on Luggage at Manila airport thread, then you will really want to kick Iris' butt! :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Oooo she's back! Missed you too _ _ _baby....

If you think this ones funny, try the Carry on Luggage at Manila airport thread, then you will really want to kick Iris' butt! :wink:
a warning though: any discussion related to ACTUAL hand carry luggage at manila airports is limited to the 1st 5 postings

Jag

Back
Top Bottom