Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
Sing's very nice, and so is Malaysia, was like an Amazing race, hopping from one motel/hotel to another. Anyways, their food in both countries are usually a fusion of Indian, Malay and Chinese which I don't fancy much. It's also a standard in fastfoods they give you CHILI sauce instead of ketchup lol. BTW, i loved the Underwater World in Sentosa, I wish I was the diver feeding them big fishes, everything I want to see underwater are in there. . . . GRRR. . gotta do some diving now.

Ish,

OMG! you dont fancy Malay n Chinese???? Ok, guess its not JollyBee, but come on... :wink: (just kiddin). Anyways, well get yerself over to PG with the rest of the PPD next month. Or move out to Yap...:05:

PS: cool avatar!!! and its MOF approved!

Jamdiver:
Ish, I see in your profile that you're a fan of reggaeton......... <insert frown here>..... Reggaeton!!
[rant]
Reggaeton is a poor approximation of dancehall music and reggae a little bit, if you want to hear some real music.
google Sean Paul, Beenie man, Elephant Man and so on..[/rant]

Do you just prefer the beat in reggaeton or like listening to Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Ivy Queen and whoever else??
Was a big fan of reggaeton for a month or so and then got reallly bored of it...
One beat over and over again........... blah blah.

I like Daddy Yankee, Beenie Man, Culo, Pitbull and Don Omar, some of my downloads over the net are random artists and I choose the reggaeton which does not sound similar to some of what I had, coz yes, most of them do sound ridiculously the same, hehe. I like listening to it, always gives me that Boracay/White Beach feeling. :D :D Hey ya comin from Jamaica, you must probably have extensive collections of REGGAETON (i know ur sick of it already hehehe). You can give me good catchy titles I can download over the net. :)

Pakman:
PS: cool avatar!!! and its MOF approved!
haha, thank you, I was looking at my hed kandi art collections and I find this! Very nice MOF hehe.

I'm sure your new avatar will be Mike approved too Ish...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
I'm sure your new avatar will be Mike approved too Ish...:wink:
well he seems to be taking his sweet time getting back here...tsk tsk not nice to make a lady wait :wink:. But I have an idea, when Mike gets back, you, me and the rest of the PPD should not be in this thread when they start ah ah discussing stuff.

Diver Dennis:
You're right Caloy, I'll be out of here before this happens...

:cuddles:

Like a good neighbor, I'll just put my ear against the door of this forum and listen...:wink:

clgsamson:
well he seems to be taking his sweet time getting back here...tsk tsk not nice to make a lady wait :wink:. But I have an idea, when Mike gets back, you, me and the rest of the PPD should not be in this thread when they start ah ah discussing stuff.

oh and didn't Mr V say he had to meet a "friend" for drinks last nite. I don't recall if he mentioned if it was a he or she... hmmmm and he's not back yet...

OK, that's enough stirring of the pot on my part... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom