Should Shearwater make a talking computer called the Parrot??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best. Thread. Ever.

It scores an 11 on the snarky meter.

Maybe, after the initial release, Shearwater could introduce "The Parrot Upgrade" where the parrot goes down with you (sorry guys but he will need a spare air) and monitors your gas consumption for you while you enjoy your dive.

Maybe, after the initial release, Shearwater could introduce "The Parrot Upgrade" where the parrot goes down with you (sorry guys but he will need a spare air) and monitors your gas consumption for you while you enjoy your dive.

That would be the AI version. The Albatross. Try to keep up.

if only this was in the Pub so I could say something.....

(btw - it is hysterical that Lynn commented in this thread too)

I'm holding out for this model:

next.jpg

the marketing will be "epic"...

Last edited:
How about this whole topic going the way of the Great Auk? (Air Unwired Kerfuffle)

I'd like to work in such a way that if I stare at the screen for more than 30 continuous seconds, it starts repeating, "Don't do it..." in increasingly urgent tones...

---------- Post added January 12th, 2016 at 01:36 PM ----------

I'm holding out for this model:

View attachment 222500

I remember the first time I went to the Booby Sanctuary on Halfmoon Caye in Belize. "Disappointed" doesn't even come close. Nor did Mrs. Stoo for about 3 days. :p

Last edited:
(btw - it is hysterical that Lynn commented in this thread too)

If you notice no one from Shearwater has commented on any of those other threads but they have here. Further, even giving a a clue as to the voice that will be used. So obviously Shearwater is working on a talking computer. A little bird told me that it will ready for DEMA.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom