Should I be scared of diving with this guy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Debby, cute puppy!!:D

Thanks, Dana! When he is a little bigger, he's getting a PFD so he can ride in my yak!!

On topic, how could I forget to mention that my partner's e-mails make him look illiterate, you would not believe how bad they are. But he has a master's in finance and a great job in decision support at a hospital. He doesn't need to write well on the job, he just has to get the numbers correct...and he does.

Dude....your "handle" is solo diver. Are you really that picky about your dive buddies?

I do normally dive solo. That's because the alternative usually is not diving. When I do buddy with someone, I am a little picky. Mainly because I'd rather remain solo diver than become rescue diver and partly because my buddy skills are a little rusty from lack of use. I'd feel really bad If I got engrossed in picking up sharks teeth and lost track of an inexperienced buddy and have something happen to them that I could have prevented.

Yi Iz sumonez speling so inportent? Just bekus he don't spel so good doeznt make him a bad persun or dyvr

Man, I am SO not diving with you! :D

Yew woent dyv with me bekuz I doent spel so gude, thatz just rong. lol

Perhaps this diver in question dives so much he is showing the signs of impairment of cognitive function and brain bruising caused by deep diving

see:

its stone crab season lighten up, I need someone to hold the flashlight whats his e-mail address?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rest can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Tkae tihs you stpuid seplilng plocie!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom