Should I be scared of diving with this guy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to work for a major local newspaper. Did you know that many reporters cannot construct a simple sentence? That's why they have editors. Maybe this guy is a newspaper reporter. :rofl3:

I'm friends with an awesome intrustor that types like that. give em a shot.

As all of you know I suffer this same problem....

Personally I graduated with a BA and a cumulative 3.91 GPA. So don’t let a few grammatical errors fool anyone
Kim P

I understand that GPA has a cure now....:rofl3:

A what??? :rofl3:

you know, an intruster. someone you put your trust in. right?

dammit, i'm usually pretty good with spelling. this was definately the wrong thread to slip up.

PS Word was used in my previous post :wink:
lol
I think it is a gene ... a don't sweat the small stuff gene lol
Or
Damn I am in a hurry but I really really want to dive gene lol
KP :)

I was just teasing you...we all make mistakes and that's the whole point of this thread! :)

i am a retired ee and never did learn where the shift key is..:rofl3: i also attribute using all lower case to writing computer programs and trying to type as fast as i can with only one finger per hand:rofl3: and not wasting key strokes on trying to find the damn shift key:rofl3: as it takes two fingers, one on the shift key, the other on the letter you wish to captialize.

give the guy a chance, do not be a nerd:rofl3:

i am a retired ee and never did learn where the shift key is..:rofl3: i also attribute using all lower case to writing computer programs and trying to type as fast as i can with only one finger per hand:rofl3: and not wasting key strokes on trying to find the damn shift key:rofl3: as it takes two fingers, one on the shift key, the other on the letter you wish to captialize.

give the guy a chance, do not be a nerd:rofl3:

Better all lower case than all CAPS.

If it worked for ee cummings..........

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom