Question Shore diving - Sydney - end of October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wheatondiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
will be in Sydney the end of October. Would like to get a shore dive or two in while in town. Looking for a dive shop to dive with. Any recommendations?

Because I don't have a regular buddy (well my wife, but she only dives in tropical water!), I dive regularly with Dive Centre Manly, who run shore dives each weekend and also during the week. Their go to spot is Shelly Beach, which is my favourite site in Sydney. I highly recommend them. If you are down south in Sydney, Abyss is another shop I recommend that runs guided shore dives down near Kurnell. There are a bunch of good clubs / shops around, but for visitors to Sydney, Dive Centre Manly make it all easy. You get to the shop, they handle transport to the beach. I'd offer to take you to Shelly myself, but, God willing, I'll be in Komodo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom