Shore Diving August 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:confused:

LOL! Has GG met her match??​

We've only just begun :wink:. If Derek doesn't lose the Dancing Banana it can and will be used against him.:D

Well, I'm still a go for Saturday. Got someone to pull my call, so I'm good to go. I was going to have to fly out Sunday night so I was worried about the 24 hr no flying, but that has been canceled as well. So I am Golden!!!

As long as the weather doesn't turn ugly on us we should be ok at the Jetties. The key thing this weekend is the tide cahnge is only 1 foot so it won't be real strong. I think we should all be fine, we'll all take it slow and talk the dive through before we get in and I think everyone will feel real comfortable.

Hetland, Did you say the Car, Fridge and other items (Which I've yet to find) Lie directly between the 2 Jetties? How deep and about where in relationship to the two rocks. Maybe you could mark up a Maps.Live image?

I'm looking at this thread and it's post # 86! WOW! Are all Denise's Threads destin to hit tripple digits?

I'm looking at this thread and it's post # 86! WOW! Are all Denise's Threads destin to hit tripple digits?

It usually requires liquor but I've been sober all week.:D

sorry i dont eat bananas or jelly just think it is a funny song

No, you just dance like one. :D Am I gonna get to see that Saturday night? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom