Shore Dive Saturday the 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in.

Now that I'm a new resident of shore diving paradise I'm looking forward to the shore diving I've been so deprived of (goodbye spring/cave diving).
See ya'll tomorrow.

Chuck (Jenny's temp. boarder)

Ok - what is the average depth on this dive???
I'm going out after with Dixie Divers and laying out the plan.

Jealous, very jealous. I've got the on call phone this weekend & cannot go....:errrr:

Scubaguy62:
All right dive fans...

It looks like this is our clan for Saturday:
Scuba Dad (maybe)
Scuba_Jenny (maybe)
TekP +2
Joeamit
ReneeC
badmojo (maybe)
SFLDiver (maybe)
ekremer (maybe)
Kbeck
Scbababe
Scubaguy62

Let's make it a fun time; the more, the merrier!

I'm gonna try to make it. Golly, you guys sure get up early.

Well, I told Riley to pack the gear, and he packed both his and mine. We're a go. Riley and I will get there early (around 8AM or so). I need to get two dives in with him to complete his O/W certification.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down there.

Al

Oh... I have a silver Hyundai Accent with a dive flag as my front plate.

SmokeAire:
Count me in.

Now that I'm a new resident of shore diving paradise I'm looking forward to the shore diving I've been so deprived of (goodbye spring/cave diving).
See ya'll tomorrow.

Chuck (Jenny's temp. boarder)

Chuck Maybe I will see you down there

Marvel:
Jealous, very jealous. I've got the on call phone this weekend & cannot go....

Marvel I'm so sorry But I will link up with you and whoever else I can in between my class dives and after- I figure I might as well while I'm down there for tomorrow and Sunday. It will be good to meet some of you southerm Floridian types. By the way No trailer coming

We had a pretty good turn out.... When Riley and I got there, Joeamit and Smokeaire were already there. ekremer showed up right behing me, and ReneeC wasn't far behind. Finally, ScubaGuy62 and ScubaBabe showed up with ScubaBabe's new toy. Boy, did she like it. She was one happy diver.

The water was nearly flat. I registered 84.6 degrees for the water temp. I thought the viz was excellent. An easy 30 feet...

After the dive, I met olddiver2 while was coming out of the water.

I'll have to try that dive again ScubaKat11 and Jack...

Al

Scuba_Dad:
We had a pretty good turn out.... When Riley and I got there, Joeamit and Smokeaire were already there. ekremer showed up right behing me, and ReneeC wasn't far behind. Finally, ScubaGuy62 and ScubaBabe showed up with ScubaBabe's new toy. Boy, did she like it. She was one happy diver.

The water was nearly flat. I registered 84.6 degrees for the water temp. I thought the viz was excellent. An easy 30 feet...

After the dive, I met olddiver2 while was coming out of the water.

I'll have to try that dive again ScubaKat11 and Jack...

Al
What a great way to "hit the beach" on a holiday weekend! I got to meet some of the Conchs in person and share experiences, while enjoying the sun and uncrowded conditions. Looks like Riley has a dedicated instructor in Scuba_dad. Keep up the good work, Riley.

It was a very enjoyable morning. Thanks for the hospitality!

Jack
olddiver2

It was nice to meet the new faces and say hello to old friends! Sorry I had to bail! I should know better than to double book myself on a conch dive morning! Oh well - was trying to maximize my day!

Enjoy that new toy Angie! I was very jealous! Might just have to try that myself. Everyone have a great weekend! Let's get together again soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom