Shore Dive Saturday 30th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmojo:
6:30am ok for that marvel, I might get there early to get a parking spot :wink: ...

Um, James? 8 AM is quite early enough, thank you....:maniac:

well.... did ya go....huh? did ya.... I dont see no stinking dive report slackers... :D

Hey guys thanks for the dive, it was terrific to go get wet even if conditions weren't optimal!

YES, V, we went. Great dive; Allie spotted the tiniest nurse shark ever--if the thing was a foot long, I'd be surprised!

Thanks everyone for coming out; good day!!! Needed a shore-dive refresher after all the deep stuff I've been dragged on lately....... :D

Steve, sorry again if I concerned you, but many thanks for the accompanying back to shore!!!!!!!!

We'll do it again soon!!!

Sounds like good times, far from the steamy goodness that is NC in the summertime!

Breathe a tank of air for me,
G

GrierHPharmD:
Sounds like good times, far from the steamy goodness that is NC in the summertime!

Breathe a tank of air for me,
G
Come down & breathe one with us, slacker!!! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom