Shooting a Bull Shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This makes me so mad and sad. I can't think of another thing to type. :depressed:

I do not think it probable or even possible to get a 180 return on a bullet shot into water.

Eh-- If he kept it, ate it what is the difference if it slowy sufficated on the boat or died with a bullet in the brain. IF it was illegal then it was wrong but I do not know out immoral.

carma is a bitch! hope this guy in no way swims, dives, snorkles in any type of water where sharks are present. Maybe we will see his story on shark week next year. You know he is on the shark list now. I am not a NRA member or Rosie O'Donnell but If the guy was in state waters with the weapon was he allowed to carry it. Also, If he was in international/federal waters that is an even bigger question.

I am floored at the levels that we (man) can stoop to. I agree with Tim that there is much that is not known, but why the hell did the shark have to get shot? Cut the line. How is that not a better solution than shooting the shark in the head? Thrown the damn rod and reel in the water before shooting the shark :shakehead:. Just sickening.

People Suck. The more people I see, the more I like my dog.

Agree, the more people I see the more I like YOUR dog! How is Apollo doing?

You may not get a 180 return on a bullet shot into the water but it could skip off the water & hit something or someone else. I hope they catch these guys.

Again-- shark fishing is legal. Bullsharks are NOT protected. Giving the choice between suffcation on the deck for the long ride in and getting shot in the head. Shoot me in the head.

With those little kids saying "I'm scared" and they have hands over their eyes, I highly doubt they pulled the shark on board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom