Sherwood Wisdom 2 - Upload/Download 2016 date issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdidigetintothis:

Please try the uninstall/reinstall and if that does not work, please contact Sherwood Scuba direct using the comments form here:

Welcome to Sherwood Scuba!

You should have received a reply but if not we will get this taken care of right away.

Sherwood Rep: I've tried the uninstall / reinstall in various ways several times with no change in results. I filled in the Sherwood comments form on 17/10 but have not received a reply.

I appreciate your assistance.

HowdidIgetintothis:
Please try the uninstall/reinstall again as it does not sound as though it is working correctly. As you can see from the thread it fixes most all of the problems. Did you download the correct driver? Please try this again and if it does not work then email your .dlg & .dat files to scuba@cramerdecker.com .
Safe diving,
Team Sherwood

Team Sherwood,

It took some time - mainly because I held off until I had some fresh data in my DC before I tried the reinstall again - and I did end up sending my files to your experts for analysis.

The latest software patch (version 11) posted on your website this week has fixed the date problem beautifully. Thank you.

On a related matter, for those trying to figure out how to set the lifetime dive number at something other than 1, there is an option at the bottom of the Personal configuration screen that allows you to set a starting lifetime dive number for that DC. I'm a happy(ier) diver now. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom