Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to say...

Hey Missd, great party! :rock_band :bday:

Sorry I had to leave so early (some may have noticed I kept going for a toothpick. It seems I had something between the gum and a tooth. It was becoming painful) :popcorn:
===

It's great to see all our SB friends, and meet SBers I haven't met before. You all rock! :rocker:

It's a shame we couldn't get a dive in. :sharkattack:
====

Working on company paperwork today. Have a great one, all!

I frequently fish Lake Tarpon, so I know that while it's calm in Brandon it doesn't mean it's calm over there. However, it's looked like a great dive day all day over here. It's so calm over here that the moss isn't swinging a bit. I think I'm going to strap one on and go sit in the bottom of the pool (until the race starts)......

I had a wonderful time last night meeting all of you. Although my stomach still hates me, and I think my liver left!! :rofl3: Big thanks to MissD for a great party and Stu for cooking, the food was great!! Hopefully I can get back down again soon and get a dive in with you guys.

Venice definitely was an experience for me today, I thank you all for everything!! :wink:

I'll post the pictures when I get home Tuesday night. :popcorn:

MissD, the party was awesome! Thank you so much for the great food and fun :cheers:

Since we couldn't go dive the Sheridan, most enjoyed experiencing the Sheridans :coke:

I enjoyed meeting everyone. Next time we'll meet diving!!!!!

Jim thanks for bringing the dive tunes. Walter, as usual, it was wonderful seeing you and getting my hug! :hugs: David enjoyed his too.

MaryAnn

AstroDad:
I frequently fish Lake Tarpon, so I know that while it's calm in Brandon it doesn't mean it's calm over there. However, it's looked like a great dive day all day over here. It's so calm over here that the moss isn't swinging a bit. I think I'm going to strap one on and go sit in the bottom of the pool (until the race starts)......

Peeps started arriving at the party about four - none of us were near the computer. Pounding Sheridans is what we were up to :) Sorry. Wish u would have called. Actually we just threw that plan together late this morning as we were having a lil breakfast. Remember, it was also a pyjamama party at my house last night as well:winky:

How was the homecoming? Everything she hoped it would be?

Thank you everyone, for coming and making it a really great party. Stu the food was awesome!

lots of fun...a great weekend hosted by MissD - thanks for sorting it all outand being such a good host - the only thing that would have added to it is if we had got Cpt Herman to come and given you a pinata stick
...shame the weather gods decided to be mean, but it meant we ate and drank a little more than usual ! ...the dive at Venice was also an "experience" and we made pretty good hole in the 2x6ft subs (considering there were only 6 of us, and they would have fed about 20.)

....... on the plus side: as we got blown out of the Sheridan dives it means we need to do it again sometime !

Sometime soon, Stu.

Chris, the Venice dive was awesome! Sorry you missed it. Viz varied quite a bit. In a few spots, it was about 1 foot, Most of the time is was about 1 inch, but there were places of true black water as well. Lil' sis was a great buddy! Stu actually found one tooth.

I had a good time (did Marvel spike my drinks?) at the party with good friend, new and old. It was good to meet Frank and Trish and to see a bunch of old friends. I must admit I wasn't expecting 2 MaryAnn hugs in one day (I think that third one would have killed me). Tracy, you are a wonderful hostess, thanks for putting it all together, you're the best!

MissD, Thank you for haveing me at the party, Even though I show'd up soo late. The cake was great, and It was great to see everyone again, and meet those I hadn't had a chance to meet before. Looks like you all headed to Venice on Sunday. I headed over to Hudson Grotto with CMUFieldhockey and we got a few 107 Foot dives in. I look forward to meeting you all again at the "Next one".

Dave.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom