Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kinda like driving down the highway and not seeing the billboards. :D

Are you guys diving air or nitrox?[/QUOTE]

I'll be doing Nitrox also.

All packed and ready to go, no pony bottle this trip though. I think the akona pack is heavy enough without it. Gotta be in philly at 6am...ewww. :) Got my PSP filled with Blue Planet and Weeds episodes....to keep me entertained on the flight. Wohoo!!

rhyz:
All packed and ready to go, no pony bottle this trip though. I think the akona pack is heavy enough without it. Gotta be in philly at 6am...ewww. :) Got my PSP filled with Blue Planet and Weeds episodes....to keep me entertained on the flight. Wohoo!!

Just found out about Blue Planet last week - I'm lovin' it!

Yeah got episodes 5-8 plus the first extra Making Waves so far on the PSP. Might do Ocean Oasis and the Discovery Channel Great White Shark Uncaged show. Might as well got the room, and plenty of time. But doesn't come close to watching it on the 61" HD. Truely awesome shows.

Just wanted to say ..... Happy Birthday Miss D !!! ... you guys have a great weekend/dive.
I am off to Ginnie this weekend for the "Not so Mega Dive" ... I will hit my 100th dive while there. Where do you guys dive in the winter? Do you take a break or move to springs? This will be my first trip to a spring (other then check outs) I find myself a bit nervous ... I am such an open water girl .. fresh water seems quiet .. like going to church or something ... lol But the river clean up will be fun 40+ divers will be there.
Have a great weekend
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Just wanted to say ..... Happy Birthday Miss D !!! ... you guys have a great weekend/dive.
I am off to Ginnie this weekend for the "Not so Mega Dive" ... I will hit my 100th dive while there. Where do you guys dive in the winter? Do you take a break or move to springs? This will be my first trip to a spring (other then check outs) I find myself a bit nervous ... I am such an open water girl .. fresh water seems quiet .. like going to church or something ... lol But the river clean up will be fun 40+ divers will be there.
Have a great weekend
Kim P

I dive all year 'round. Best viz ever! This will be your first winter won't it? You and I may have to do some travelling to WPB if everyone 'round here whimps out for the winter:D Freshwater, for me, is quit boring; however, with all those people it will be a blast and won't matter. I think u will find it like the Keys Trip, lots of comraderie and good times. Take pics for us :D

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes :D

CoolTech:
Typing well for carpal tunnel, MissD

Pretty good - the lil partial cast gets in the way some and presses some funky letters – but it is better everyday. Having the other one done soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom