Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I'm here being bored so I decided to get GIMP and do a couple photos on the 'rents PC. This thing is a dinosaur!! :D Anyway here is 2 until I get home tomorrow and get on a real 'puter. :confused:

Da Cake!!!

P1010070copy.jpg

The crew at Venice Beach...:popcorn:

P1010098copy.jpg

Hmmmm they seem a bit large...:11: Screw it...I'm going out to the pool!! :eyebrow:

I can't wait to see my dive log on the puter. Didn't have enough weight, (borrowed 8lbs from Walter) and 2lbs from Keith, and I was a friggin yo yo. My dive profile is gonna look like someone's EKG. But a it was cool to actually do a shore dive, very different. :11: Alas no teeth for me. :(

PS. Walter thanks for the tanks, it didnt even dawn on me to offer up some greenbacks for it....yup braindead I know. I'll have to get you when I get back down. Parent's are already asking me when I'm moving..LOL.

Ditto to what everbody else has already said. It's pretty sweet to arive here not knowing a single person and now I've got a handful of buddies and a barbecue to attend :) It was a pleasure, everybody.

cmufieldhockey8:
Ditto to what everbody else has already said. It's pretty sweet to arive here not knowing a single person and now I've got a handful of buddies and a barbecue to attend :) It was a pleasure, everybody.

You are a joy to have on a dive or a BBQ.

I'm tellin' ya.... das Tampa Bay Area Divers are the friendliest bunch around :grin:

(Or, is it just because we are lonely? lol )

Thank you, Walter.

CoolTech:
I'm tellin' ya.... das Tampa Bay Area Divers are the friendliest bunch around :grin:

Either works for me.

CoolTech:

I agree! with the friendliness part anyways. :)

Thanks for sharing that with a couple of SE divers!!

I arrived to hear that our dive charter had been cancelled by the boat captain. It was disappointing, but what do you do? Well, we drank and we ate. MissD, thank you so much! Not only for putting in the effort to charter the boat, but also for offering up your home for the BBQ (and what a great BBQ it was), but also for allowing me and the others to stay there, and the food itself. I am definitely indebted to you. I may have not been able to dive the Sheridan, but I did drink a few. I had a great time partying with everyone.

Thanks to Stu for being the BBQ Chef.

So our boat captain failed us, but Walter came through with a fossil dive at Venice Beach. It was my 1st beach dive with any kind of surf (not that the surf was huge, but it was big enough to call surf), it was also my 1st 0 visibility dive. I owe you for the air and the buddy line. The dive would not have been possible without the buddy line. I absolutely could not see Frank. This dive was definitely good for personal growth.

Keith aka MNJoe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom